Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hints

It was my freshman year of high school, and of course my boyfriend and i planned on going to our first homecoming dance together. so we buy the "couples ticket" in advance, which is like, $5 cheaper than single tickets. so 2 weeks later is the dance, i get all dressed up to go, and meet him at the school (hint #1) where he gives me one of those cheap flimsy plastic roses you buy at the gas station (hint #2) and i give him his boutinerre. we enter the school for the dance, give our ticket to the ticket-person, and all of the sudden he immediately has to "use the restroom" (hint #3) so his ex girlfriend walks up to me and tells me that he wants to break up with me, and he only took me to the dance so that he could get in with the couples ticket.

BURN!!!!!

-A.

1 comment: